Purchase SAFE Affordable Supplements
Dr. Heather Boyd-Roberts
Avoid the Dangers of Online Supplements. If the label online looks the same as the supplement you were prescribed, you are not guaranteed that it contains what is claimed on the label. Play it safe and order from Wellevate or Fullscript, online stores that naturopaths trust.3 Ways to Ensure Safe Affordable Supplements
Order through A Natural Choice
Order through Wellevate
Order through Fullscript
To refill your supplements you can order through Wellevate
. or directly from us. These vendors purchases directly from the original vendor, has a temperature controlled warehouse, monitors the expiration dates on the shelf and makes sure the original labels remains intact. None of that can be said about other online stores, which is why these sites are preferred by naturopathic physicians. If you need to purchase products from Biotics Research, Seeking Health or Premier Research those companies are available on Fullscript only.
For convenience we are happy to put your supplement plan into your personal dispensary to ensure you will be purchasing exactly what you need. Alternatively, We can ship directly from our clinic.
If you are a patient we can store your credit card in a secure place so you can email us at email@example.com
when you need refills. Keep in mind you may receive your shipment faster through Wellevate or Fullscript.If you are not a patient and would like to purchase one of the available protocols
then click here Wellevate
to register your account. Once your account is registered email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will place the protocol of your choosing into your account for you to review.Here is a few reasons we don't recommend you buy from just anyone online
and click here for information on Dangers of Fraudulent Supplements Online:
1) One of our vendors bought back $228,000 of their own product from online stores and found 20% or more of the products had been adulterated, expired, damaged from heat, or the product label had been placed on an inferior product. This was a number of years ago and the forgery of products has turned rampant do this number will be low.
We ensure that we only provide you high quality supplements that we purchase directly from reputable vendors. That ensures you haven't been misdirected and given an expired or damaged product with inferior quality because it is not fresh. You get a quality product, containing the required amounts of active ingredients, without GMO’s, heavy metals, dyes, extra fillers, pharmaceutical adulteration, or oxidized ingredients.
2) Prozac and Viagra have been found in supplements advertised for depression and sexual enhancement and sold as natural without being listed on the label. I know shocking.
3) Natural News tested online supplements and found Garden of Life contained high levels of lead
as did Starwest’s Ginkgo leaf and and Natural Calm Magnesium powder. Lead is almost impossible to get away from, but these products tested at the upper edge of allowable by the governing agent. Using them every day is inadvisable at this level.
4) Law enforcement authorities said they had conducted tests on top-selling store brands of herbal supplements at four national retailers – GNC, Target, Walgreens & Walmart and found that four out of five of the products did not contain any of the herbs on their labels. The tests showed that pills labeled medicinal herbs often contained little more than cheap fillers like powdered rice, asparagus and one even found houseplants, and in some cases substances that could be dangerous to those with allergies.
5) Most recently the FDA have found CBD products labeled on a massive scale. Ten of the thirty products contained various types of synthetic CBD compounds, including drugs commonly known as K2 or "spice" according to apnews.com. Six out of fifty-six or 11% of the products that claimed to have CBD had less than 80% of the label claim according to the FDA.