Sore throat, headache, achey body, tired, congestion, and generally feeling terrible. We all know that this means. So when you start to get sick or if you are already there and not recovering well then here are some strategies.
1) Reduce your food intake to minimal food and only if you are hungry. The food should be simple to digest like steamed vegetables and small amounts of fruit. Eating dairy or wheat when you are sick is not a good idea.
2) Increase your intake of filtered water to help flush the toxins from you body. Remember there is a war inside of you and with a war come a messy battle field.
3) If you get a fever do not suppress it. Read Fever is our Friend if this confuses you.
4) Use cellular detoxification to help your body fight and eliminate cellular toxins.
- Unda 2 is used to aid with elimination of the toxins out through urination.
- Unda 15 helps to reduce acute inflammation and if you need to get a fever to burn of the toxins or kill the bacteria it will help make it effective.
- Unda 27 is used to aid sore throats, congestion upper respiratory and the upper part of the lower respiratory tract.
- Unda 710 us used if you have a sinus infection or ear infection because it helps to eliminate infection from enclosed spaces.
Place 20 drops of all 4 Undas in 3/4 liter of water and sip on mixture every 15 minutes. Hold the liquid in your mouth for 30 seconds before your swallow it. In addition, take 5 drops of each Unda in a mouthful of water water and hold it under your tongue morning and night. The Undas can be mixed together when you are using them when you are acutely ill. They should be take 10 minutes away from food and drink except for water.
5) Use immune stimulation herbs and nutrients. The broadest support that you can use without a medical visit is EHB. Use 2 caps every 2 hours the minute you start to feel a cold coming on.
6) Use D Mulsion 5 drops daily
7) Use Biopotent C that contains both bioflavonoid and ascorbic palmitate. The ascorbyl palmitate is a fat soluble vitamin C so it lingers in the body longer.